Quick update

My friend’s been in a car accident. He’s alright, but the car’s totaled. If anyone has advice for things to watch out for in this situation, I’d appreciate it, as I’m trying to coordinate things so he can just rest. Specifically, is there anything that has to be handled in person locally? He was away from home at the time, and I’d like to get him back asap.

This entry was posted in Announcements, Open Threads. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Quick update

  1. 2-D Man says:

    My advice: get a lawyer.

    Also: don’t get that lawyer through a Google search. Get a referral from a friend or relative.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s